Friday 15 April 2011

one of my favorite korean girl band!!! SNSD!!! girls' generation

  • SooYoung
  • TaeYeon
  • Tiffany
  • Yuri
  • Yoona
  • SeoHyun
  • Jessica
  • Sunny
  • HyoYeon
These pretty and cute girls are the snsd(so nyu shi dae) girl group or also called Girl's Generation by many kpop fanatics today... i created this blod to share this entertaining and interesting things to all of you... i like them so much not because they're just pretty and cute but also because they love to sing like me!!! being a singer is my childhood dream. i used to join in some singing contests here in our town but my habit is not just singing pop songs but korean pop songs... So,going back to SNSD, ths girl group has 9 members(all girls). and my favorite singer from all of them is Jessica Jung

Jessica Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment